A major reason why you get dandruff is because you don’t brush your hair enough!
If you don’t brush your hair regularly you are not aiding the shedding of skin that combing or brushing provides.
Brushing your hair also distribute your sebum and hair oils. Most importantly: brushing will help clean your hair and scalp by removing pieces of buildup, skin or dirt from the hair.
But brushing alone won’t make as big of a difference as using anti-dandruff brushes!
These brushes are in my opinion the best brushes for curing dandruff!
The Best Anti Dandruff Brushes
A perfect example of a dandruff brush that will do the job!
Not only is it Naturaloox Pure 100% Natural it also have a big set of functions on your hair:
- Naturallly Conditions Hair
- Improve Hair Growth
- Prevent Hair Loss
- Reduces Frizz
- Reduces Hair Breakage
- Distribute Your Natural Oils
- Stimulates Your Scalp
Look at these buyer reviews of this anti dandruff brush
– “I actually love this brush. It has the right firmness and its made very well. I love the real wood and it surpassed my expectations. You can tell this brush is built to last. The bristles are of good quality and it feels great on my hair and scalp. It does not feel like it is tearing my hair out or scratching my scalp, however it is detangling like it should.”
– “ Great brush super fast shipping. Quality. Very nice really gentle on hair. If you have very thick hair you will need to section hair to brush it as bristles will not go all the way through very thick hair. Leaves hair shiny & soft.”
If you are interested buying this brush you can get it through this link (Buy the Boar bristle brush) and even better, the company believes in this product so much that you get a 30 day money-back guarantee!
The Scalp Brush
As opposed to The Boar Bristle Paddle Hair Brush this brush will remove flakes and dirt from your scalp while also distributing your sebum!
This combined with a dandruff shampoo will remove even the most stubborn flakes so you never need to feel ashamed of white dots falling on your shoulder ever again!
Using this brush in the shower is optimal! It distributes shampoo and conditioner perfectly and also works amazing to remove build-up on the scalp from leave-in treatments and styling products.
What owners of the scalp brush are saying
– “I’ve struggled with dandruff my whole life, using this toning brush on my scalp every time I shampoo has pretty much put a stop to my problem. If I don’t use it, the dandruff comes back, so I use it every time and it works. Great product, would buy it again.”
– “I wasn’t a believer of the hype about this shampoo and scalp brushes. NOW I can say —- YES this sapsucker actually works. I purchased a few – again I like to purchase in bulk…haha. I just tried this weekend with my shampoo and conditioner – I have to say it is really relaxing. I have mild Seborrheic Dermatitis on my scalp – which I used to think was dandruff. I got it right on my scalp and just gotten my hair wet and put a generous amount of product on the brush – I then started off lightly scrubbing – I have to tell you it feels better than actually scrubbing/washing your scalp with your own fingertips. I have now washed my hair twice with it and I really like it. I am more than likely going to purchase more of them.”
As you can read, some people can’t go one shower without this brush. A small easy to use product that makes a big difference!
Brushing your hair can definitely make a difference in dandruff treatment but including a antidandruff shampoo with a anti dandruff brush you will get amazingly fast results and cure dandruff once and for all!